Master of Divinity
The Master of Divinity program is designed to provide the minister or Christian leader a broad base of knowledge to fit the needs of preparing you for a lifetime of ministry. The Master of Divinity can be completed 100% online (no residency required) or through a combination of on-campus classes.
The curriculum includes studies in Bible, Church History, Theology, Preaching, Pastoral Ministry, Counseling, and Missions.
Students may choose to complete the Master of Divinity program with open electives or with biblical languages. The open electives track allows students to customize their course of study with twenty-four hours of electives to choose from. Students pursuing the biblical languages track will have the opportunity to study biblical content by learning the original languages of Greek and Hebrew.
- Accredited with SACSCOC, TRACS, and ABHE
- 90 hour graduate, biblically-sound degree program
- 97% of graduates reported that a Luther Rice education improved the quality of their ministry service
- Transfer in up to 45 credit hours
- Available 100% online (no residency required) or through a combination of on-campus classes
- Tuition $238 per credit hour for campus-based courses and $297 for online courses
Program Introduction Video
Program Course Listings
- Senior Pastor
- Military Chaplain
- Assimilation/Membership Pastor
- Church Administration
- Religious Administrator
Dr. Joshua Stewart
770-484-1204 ext. 5694