Tuition Assistance Program
The Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is a need-based scholarship program that has been established to help students who are unable to pay the normal tuition rate. Only applications of students who have been accepted into Luther Rice College & Seminary will be reviewed and the maximum award granted is 50% of tuition and Technology Fees. Please see the Financial Aid Calendar for application deadline dates.
The Tuition Assistance Program does not apply toward Not-For-Credit Certificates.
Steps to Apply for Tuition Assistance Program
- Submit an explanation (maximum one-page) of your need for TAP and any relevant information you think Luther Rice needs to know
- Complete the 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit a copy of your most recently filed federal income tax return
- Include a copy of spouse’s federal tax return if married filing separately
- Please submit only the 1040 unless otherwise instructed by the Luther Rice Financial Aid Office
- Submit a Net Income Worksheet
- Submit a List of Assets
- Submit a signed TAP Accuracy Statement
Please upload all documents into the My Secure File Transfer within MyCampus. If you would rather mail or fax your documents, the contact information is below.
Luther Rice College & Seminary
ATTN: Financial Aid
3038 Evans Mill Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
Terms and Conditions of Tuition Assistance Program