Luther Rice utilizes a third party company Akademos for all textbook services for students.
How to Order Textbooks through Akademos
- Enter Your Virtual Bookstore located at Luther Rice Books.
- Log in at top right corner of page or create a new account.
- Choose the proper academic term of your courses.
- Select the course type (On-campus or Online).
- Click on the title of your course.
- Click on the Buy button to place book selection in your cart or select Marketplace Books to search for used books. Marketplace Books allows you to buy used books at significant savings. Financial Aid book vouchers may be used to purchase new books as well as used.
- When finished adding books select Click here to check out at the top of the page.
- If not already logged in you will be prompted to log in here.
- New Customers will enter an email address to create a new account and Returning users will log in and click Continue.
- Enter Billing and Shipping information.
- Choose your preferred shipping service, review your order, and click on Continue with Checkout.
NOTE: Books are available 40 days prior to the start date of a semester.
Contact Book Service Provider
If you need to contact Akademos regarding your textbook purchases you may call 1-800-887-6459.