- Luther Rice College & Seminary signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification and Agreement pertaining to Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act, and the institution has used or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- The institution received a total of $300 from the Department of Education pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students. All of those funds have been distributed.
- The institution sent correspondence to on-campus students impacted by the transition to online courses due to COVID-19 and evaluated their responses as to eligibility for emergency funding with regard to Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- The institutional portion of the funds go toward reimbursement for COVID supplies
- An estimated 14 students were eligible to receive Section 18004(a)(1) funds
- Less than 10 students received Section 18004(a)(1) funds
Last updated on 7/30/2020