On-campus Health & Safety Update
Luther Rice Family,
In a time of uncertainty, the Lord has called us to be wise and make good decisions. With that being said, please know that Luther Rice is taking every precaution to protect its students, employees, and the surrounding community.
The beautiful thing about your education at Luther Rice is that your studies will not skip a beat during times like this. We have invested heavily in online education over the past 10 years to ensure that you the student receive the greatest quality education from anywhere in the world.
Below is our most current update concerning the Coronavirus pandemic:
- All Luther Rice Staff, Faculty, and Administrators are currently working from home and are ready, willing, and able to assist you during normal business hours from 9 am to 4 pm, M-F.
- The physical campus in Lithonia, Georgia is closed until further notice. All Summer Semester courses are being completed 100% online.
- All library services will be offered online at https://library.lutherrice.edu. All student services are offered online at https://www.lutherrice.edu/students.
- If you need to contact a member of our staff, faculty, or administration, please do so by email or phone. Click here for email addresses.
- If you are a Prospective Student who is interested in Luther Rice, please do not hesitate to contact our Enrollment Team at EnrollmentTeam@LutherRice.edu. If you wish to request information, please click here.
- We are currently accepting new applications for Fall and future semesters. If you are ready to apply, please click here to fill out a quick online application. We are currently waiving the $50 application fee (type luther in promo-code).
- Fall 2020 registration is now open. Online classes start September 7th. Visit your student portal MyCampus to register for online and on-campus classes today. At this time, we plan on conducting on-campus classes starting September 8th. We will closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and notify all students if changes are made to on-campus classes.
We certainly understand that your daily life has been impacted by this virus and stress comes along with that. However, please know that our faculty, staff, and administrators are working diligently to ensure that your experience here at Luther Rice is always an efficient and rewarding experience.
We take your education very seriously. You have trusted us with educating you with regard to your calling. Thank you!
If you need to talk with a member of our staff, faculty, or administration, please email or call us. We are ready to help. God bless you!
Executive Vice President